[M] First wave
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He did something wrong again. Isa immediately pulled away, leaving him feeling exposed. She was supposed to stay there, snuggled up to him where he could keep her hidden. She curled up, back turned away from him. It looked like she was alone again, not wanting him near her. He whined softly. So he had been rather foolish, sleeping with her and not realizing she was in heat. The apology was even worse, since it took two to do this, and she was taking it all on herself.

Hadley sat up, and moved over to where she was. He gently placed his arms over hers, trying to figure out what to say. It wasn't her fault. He hadn't been thinking clearly, and neither had she been. Don't apologize. You can't help that you're...in heat... He turned red just saying that out loud, hurriedly pushing on. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to. You are a beautiful, wonderful female. Anyone would want you. The last words were almost growled, picturing the threats against her.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread