[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
[html]

Short, sorry. ;_;

The Auxiliary peered at him with her sharp yellow-green eyes, appraising him for his worth then and there. She was not shy about these things -- the dark-furred woman was used to being Salsolian queen on Salsola's territory. These neutral territory interactions were becoming more and more foreign to her as time wore on -- she had almost entirely forgotten the entire world was not required to kowtow and grovel at her feet. It was easy to forget such things in a position such as her own. She had not intended to travel more southerly than Halifax and thus had not donned Discordia's mask, but she was feeling particularly playful all the same -- perhaps it had been the flower-tobacco she had smoked that morning?

I have a mate, and I am faithful and true to him, she said in response, though her words were kindly, shrouded in the guise of nearly pious loyalty to her man. In truth, the shadow-furred woman was anything but: she had others beside Larkspur, and would continue to have them, in all likelihood. Her charms were not so easily received, however, and the shaded woman balked at such direct advances. Your flattery is payment enough. Who am I to refuse food to the hungry, especially when the hungry is bold enough to take what is left unattended? she asked, waving her hand dismissively. It was a rhetorical question, but she grinned broadly all the same. I came here for trinkets and other things I might find useful. You've left that alone? I wouldn't want my hard work to be for nothing, the hybrid asked, pouting a little.

Eris is by Alaine!

<style>
#alaineErisLup {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#alaineErisLup p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#alaineErisLup p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#alaineErisLup .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#alaineErisLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#alaineErisLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#alaineErisLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#alaineErisLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#alaineErisLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#alaineErisLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread