the horse and her boy
[html]
Skoll Haskel
i need another story
something to get off my chest

my life is kinda boring
need something that i can confess
Narrow green eyes and placid dark ones remained locked for what seemed like hours, a battle of wills—although Hwin was winning the battle by doing absolutely nothing, standing and staring at him. Her tail swished again at one point, which made his ears perk up from their crossly flattened position in his wild mane, but she betrayed no other signs of weakness: gone still as stone.

The voice of the Marshall made the boy’s tail wag once in greeting, and the mare whickered as well although neither looked away from each other—though with the peripheral vision of herbivores, the horse could see Alder much better than Skoll could like this.

“Very stubborn,” the golden boy growled. Sighing, he finally abandoned the staring and looked over at the older male, dropping the rope and letting Hwin shake her mane out and twitch a shoulder that an annoying fly had landed on. “She’s really nice but she doesn’t want to go out,” he whined, stepping toward Alder to appeal. “I wanna run and exercise ’er and and sometime ride and stuff, but… She’s a silly horse.” This last remark was snorted in the mare’s direction, but she ignored him with maternal patience.

No prob. <33
template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.SecskollOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3N4NM.png') #c88c5b no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.SecskollTitle {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-family: 'Delius Unicase';}
.SecskollSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; font-family:verdana;}
.SecskollInput {padding:10px; margin:5px; border:1px double #000; background:#e4d3aa; color:#5d513c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.SecskollInput b {color:#d1581c; }
.SecskollSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.SecskollRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#d1581c; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread