[M]Acting the part
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Kit's words were nice, if not exactly what she had meant. Terra hadn't thought about living together, just him staying in the vicinity, always there for her to come to. His words had her ears flattening in embarrassment. It seemed she had a very good reason to never remove the necklace now. Not that she was planning on doing so anyways, the first piece of jewelry that she'd received by anything coming close to honest. Receiving it from someone she cared for just made it that much more special.

Her neck was grabbed and bit gently, possessively. Terra should have minded, but the coyote found herself enjoying the attention much like everything else he'd done. It did make her feel a little wary, but otherwise alright. Asked if she would stay just as close Terra considered it for a second. Smiling Terra knew the perfect riddle to answer his question. As long as you mark me as yours, as long as you remain, I'll be there, ready for the next game.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread