[J][P] Start of a new chapter [Leader Needed]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 263

Neela was confused when rather than being greeted by a wolf a horse ran out of the trees. The horse promptly started to spin around in small circles, causing Neela to cock her head to one side in confusion as she tried to make sense of the scene before her, one ear dangling lightly in the breeze as tried to puzzle out what the hell this strange horse was doing.

The horse's owner showed up in short order and despite herself Neela couldn't help a small whimper of shock at the sight of him. Neela has known that the father of a wolf as large as Tony was likely to be large himself but she hadn;t prepared herself mentally for the sheer size of the giant before her. It didn't help that she was in her Lupus form and he in his Optime, lowering her perspective to two foot against his eight.

Still Neela forced herself to break away from Tony as he spoke, moving forward a few pawsteps, her ears and tail held low and gaze stuck somewhere around Jazper's feet. "Umm y-yes." she spoke before halting with a wince and starting again, trying to project more confidence than she actually felt at that moment. "I... I was wishing to join Casa di Cavalieri." This time there was more confidence in her voice, Neela's gaze and body language rising as she spoke but not enough to cause offence.

There was more she could have said but Neela left it at that for now, waiting for Jazper to respond before she said more.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread