pain
[html]

I didn't just almost post a new topic. I don't know what MirrorMask is... Powerplaying her is okay, so long as it's minor. And if it's twilight as in the movie, yes. Everything is.

The Narrator was silent and Medusa didn't understand why. She spoke to him in delirious mutters, sometimes instead praying in Serbian. Armani lay around her neck, his cool scales against her fur and cushioning her head as she rolled it along her neck.

A gift from the Zmija Kraljica arrived in the form of a worried-looking woman with kind green eyes and scars on her person. Medusa laughed, a high-pitched giggle carrying in it's tone desperation and sheer relief. She would be safe. Hopefully.

The woman went to hold up Medusa's increasingly unstable weight, but shied away upon disturbing Armani. When the woman took the injured arm, the creamy woman took Armani in her hand and dropped him on the ground. She reached for Eszter, who was already following suit. The woman would rather not make her rescuer uncomfortable.

I had... cutting things. I saw the eagle. Scared me. Cut. Her eyes rolled around in her head as she tried to explain what happened to the woman, but she doubted if it was even very understandable. She stumbled along as the woman pulled her, grateful for the assistance.

As the woman pulled the half-stumbling, half-falling woman towards a mystery location, Armani and Eszter followed the two slowly. I am Medusa. the woman said, trying to at least introduce herself to the woman who was, most likely, going to save her life.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread