[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
For as potentially charged as the little encounter could have been, Kit felt like he wasn't in any danger, and from what he could see from Eris' reactions, she was at least agreeable to his continuing to poke at boundaries. That she was bold, Kit could only confirm by way of how she had confronted a potential thief, and remained calm during the exchange. Even after he had signaled his interest in her, a move on his part that sometimes got the reaction he wanted, and sometimes did not.

Kit almost looked disappointed again when it looked like the slave might be sent away, and before Eris had given any sort of indication that she had perhaps turned her thoughts around on being a little unfaithful. So it came as a surprise when she called for her slave to approach, and was even perhaps a little cruel in the way she forced the female into a situation she clearly did not enjoy. Part of Kit felt bad about putting the slave into such a position, and yet was also tempted by the potential that Eris had just revealed.

"I'm not going to bite Axi. You don't need to look so afraid, like I'm going to hurt you!" Kit spoke in a soothing manner, and started to close what distance remained between the two, in appearance to simply get closer to reach out in a gentle touch at the slave's shoulder. Though Kit also had another motive behind his approach, to brush against Eris, and gauge what her reaction might be to his touch. "She seems quite... obedient." Kit commented during his bold move, partly in wonder at seeing someone so compliant, but also in a wary sort of way, as though it occurred to him how horrible such a position would be if he found himself in it.

Kit loved his freedom, and the thought of losing it to such a degree made the male's skin crawl, even as he shamelessly enjoyed the opportunity to touch the female, and see if maybe his charms could sooth the slave.

Messages In This Thread