[M]Acting the part
Kit felt an almost immediate rush at being allowed to place his possessive bite, sending his tail to wag even more rapidly behind him. Ending the bite a little sooner then he would have if not so excited, Kit was quick to send several soothing licks where his teeth had laid only moments before. The answer that she had given was only icing on the cake, words that turned into music as he interpreted what was said. Taking her words to be an agreement to his own subtle offer, Kit replied softly while resting his head against hers.

"Will the necklace, and us howling at the world together work? Or do I need to find something to trade to an artist that can give you a tattoo, that says "Kit's"?". It was a playful enough reply, but there was a hint that Kit was willing to mark Fleta as his, however she wanted. "I hope our games include tricking others, and... this. I'm not sure why this feels so good, but I don't think I'll be tired of it anytime soon." Kit added, with a lusty tone to his voice, even if his body was tired enough that Fleta would have to ask him for more if she wanted it.

Blind, that was the best way to describe Kit at that exact moment. He had lost any ability to think straight, or look beyond Fleta. Though those powerful emotions would probably fade at least a little bit when he eventually pulled out of Fleta, and the hormones died down a bit. There was something to be said for the advantage of being the first, even though Kit had lost his cool after Fleta, she still occupied an oddly special spot for a male who had trouble not chasing tails of all varieties.

Messages In This Thread