[M] Gorgeous nightmare
[html]

OOC here!

Amy seemed to be upset and submitted to him. He knew she wouldn’t give up that easily though. She was a fighter, he was expecting her to fight back. So when she tugged on him, he was ready. He let himself flip over her and pounced onto him. Thanatos was ready for her though, as her hands dug into his shoulders and she spoke, he rolled over, taking her with him. He ended up on top of her, hand to her throat with her hands still at his shoulders. You didn’t really think it would be over that quick do you? It was a test to see if you would give in or keep fighting.

He smirked and chuckled a little as he loosened his grip on her throat slightly, just enough so she could breath comfortably. I know you can keep going, but I seem to like this position. His eyes wandered down her body before looking up to meet hers again. He enjoyed their sparring match and wanted to see how long the golden woman could last against him, but he had other things on his mind. Thanatos wanted her.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread