[M] Gorgeous nightmare
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Thanatos surged underneath her, pinning her body beneath him. Growling Amy snapped up, unable to do much else as his hand went to her throat, cutting off her air. A test? How ridiculous. Amy bared her teeth, almost smiling. He had been testing her, just as she'd been testing him. Bucking up Amy ripped his hand away from her throat, lunging up, claws digging into his shoulders. His words about liking how they were at the moment, eyes grazing over her body, stripping her naked, just sent her even more wild.

A strong shove sent him off her, a very volatile killer standing up. She was fully aware of his desire for her, knowing that the clothes she wore barely made a dent in warding off his lust. The question was, did she really want him? Being accused of being a slut earlier did make her more hesitant to just sleep with him and enjoy the experience. She did have some class after all. Amy made sure they were strong, and not easily broken by what she was. Thanatos did qualify, but still. I don't particularly care for that one myself. Submission even in play was hateful for her.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread