[J][P] Start of a new chapter [Leader Needed]
[html]
ooc

Yellowish eyes watched Vito as he pranced around the pair. The brother of his own horse was a magnificent beast in it's own right, but with Tony in his Secui form and the stallion in motion it amplified the royalty of the beast. 'Fit for a king, eh' Tony joked quietly, nodding towards the pied horse. He waited silently as Jazper made his way towards the pairing, speaking up only to offer another comment on the horse, 'Dad doesn't really do horses' he offered up with a dry chuckle. His father didn't take long to arrive and when he did he gave him a respectful, yet familiar nod of his head and spoke, 'Dad, this is Neela. She'd th' one who's bin stealin' me from 'round here lately...'. He offered up humorously, before straightening up and stepping forward alongside Neela.

'Uh, if y' need a sponsor for 'er or anythin', y'know summun t' show 'er around. I can do it...' the words came out kind of shaky, but that was understandable as this was the woman whom Tony spent most of his current time either with or thinking about. Worrying about was a more apt description, but hopefully with her in a more accessible place now (hopefully, again) that would be reduced significantly.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread