Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here! WC: 200+

Hadley noticed the cut and whined as he leaned down to lick it. Isa was too upset to think anything of it. He said he would always want to be around her, along with other nice things. She could tell he actually meant what he said but when he leaned in for a kiss she turned her head to the side. She wasn’t in the mood, still feeling like she messed up.

Shadow came over and spoke with a little bit of blood coming out of his mouth. What happened? How did he get hurt? Hadley growled at Shadow and wrapped his arms around Isa. She slipped out of his arms and stood between them. Both of you just please try to calm down. Shadow, thank you. I do think of you as a brother and I would like it to stay that way. Hadley, Shadow isn’t going to hurt me and nothing is going to happen either. He is your friend, stop acting like you hate him. Isa stepped forward and hugged her brother for just a moment, knowing the risk she would take if she hugged him longer. She looked at Hadley and smiled sweetly before speaking again. Shadow it was nice to see you but it might be best if we met another time due to my current situation. It would be nice if you two could calm down for a bit and then talk before Shadow leaves. I’ll be in the house if you want to come when you’re done Hadley. Giving Shadow a nod as a goodbye she walked back to the house.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread