gradually the movement stops
[html]

From behind him the rust-toned male heard a soft voice and he looked over his shoulder at it's origin. Hello. He offered this greeting pleasantly, though discomfort was expressed in the way his jaw set firm. Who was this woman? She didn't seem hostile, though why else would she approach him? Can I help you? Extending his arm and sweeping it through the air, he motioned her closer and turned so the fire was instead to his side, allowing himself to face her more appropriately.

Resting his arms on his crossed legs and clasping his hands, he scrutinized the female. Her hair reflected the glow of the firelight generously, and her unique eyes intrigued him. Slowly he let his gaze trail down along her body, admiring her curves and well-toned physique. I guess I won't mind her interference.. I could always use some eye-candy.

A quiet mew interrupted his train-of-thought and drew it towards the two young felines trailing behind her. He regarded them with interest for a few moments before inclining his head and returning his attention to the woman. Care to sit down? The stone was generously sprinkled with moss, and he didn't see reason why she couldn't stay a while.

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8d1ec; text-shadow:#111c29 1px 1px 2px;}
.ark1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.ark1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.ark1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ark1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread