the kingdom comes crashing
[html]

(289)

ems is by nat.

ooc; fail reply is fail. xD

The yearling wasn't even aware that another was there until her wrists were grabbed roughly and speech flooded her ears, and she looked dumbly at the face in front of her, her eyes taking a few moments to truly see. Her ears flattened against her skull and she looked at the ground, suddenly shamed at her condition. Black lips formed into a grim smile as her gaze traveled upwards and she made eye contact with her optio, unable to form words as her expression voiced her helplessness. " I wasn't able to defend myself too well, as you can see. " She said finally, a few moments of silence passing before she spoke. The mottled woman shifted uncomfortable as she reached up to brush a stray lock of hair out of her face, not sure what else to say to the scarred lady in front of her.

She must have sounded pathetic to Vesper, seeing as the woman in front of her was scar-ridden and had clearly been through many battles, now Emmanuelle would have her own scars but really, did she give her opponent any? The yearling doubted it, and her emotions flashed across her face plain as day. All she was, was a failure. Nothing the Inferni clan could be proud of, just some scout skulking around the borders, looking for a fight she probably wouldn't win. A dejected sight exited her muzzle and she backed away from Vesper, raising her mis-matched eyes to the sky and folding her arms across her chest as a thinly-vieled attempt to cover her injuries.

" What do you think I should have done.. I had no idea what to do, I have no experience fighting. " She questioned, eyes still raised to the sky.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread