and though we have sinned all of our lives
[html]
Her description put the little pack barely north of Halifax, which sparked his interest very much. Just outside of the quaint parts of suburbia, they must have laid claim to some definite scenic area. “Well, I wouldn't say our forest is free from spiders, but it isn't crawling with them like this place is. They seem to gather here for some reason,” which now that he knew about it a bit more and in depth, he could avoid it for the most part. Not that he had been all that far north yet, anyway. “And I'm not really sure I could describe a gypsy to you or not, since I guess they vary. But we travel around a lot, never really settling in one place for very long. Free of attachments, we allow ourselves to come and home from wherever. It's nice.” And as it were, almost the perfect lifestyle for coyotes in a sense, given their general solitary behaviour.

Absently stepping on a spider as it tried to get out of the way of the walking pair, he cast his gaze out to the dimming scenery around him. “I've been one since I could run around on two feet. Just left home and never went back, spend my life travelling around with different groups. It's where I picked up how to play the banjo and how I got one. But what about you, are you from the group that came down from the mountains after that fire?” Ah yes, that topic again. He couldn't leave it alone since everyone else talked about it; it intrigued him to know that wildfires could occur so far north—everything seemed so damp in his opinion—but then again, his specialities didn't fall underneath forestry and all that jazz.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread