and though we have sinned all of our lives
[html]

Its kind of what she sounded like. One that just roamed, with little care of where they went and who they met. Anu was unsure if she would really call herself that completely, but she still thought it described her. She liked the idea of coming and going with no strings to bind her, but then there was little security in the notion. With her pack she knew right out how protected she, and her home was. How could you protect land you had no attachment too?

She could not recall any wildfires, though she did once live upon a mountain. Still she had been long gone before the tragedy he spoke of visited those lands. Anu had no knowledge of them, and figured he spoke of a place other then her previous long ago pack and the lands that surrounded it.

“No, not that I can remember and something as major as a wildfire, I would recall that.” She sounded flakier then she actually was, but the past was nothing to her now. She of course had yet to meet up with any real survivors. She would need a little reminding from them, and in the end she would weep for those she lost, once she finally remembered.

“I’ve been constantly moving for some time now. Its nice to have a home again.” She looked to the ground to see that the crawling spiders moved from the trail once noticing their approach. As if they knew of their brethrens death, all at the paw of Laurel. “You and your friends must know how it feels, to need a break and to reconnect. To finally bond with others again, and give yourself another chance to do all the things one can’t do alone.” She rambled slightly; catching herself opening up the pages she had been reluctant to read when alone and able for self-reflection.

Who wanted to be alone forever anyways?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread