got what she payed for
[html]

It was such a beautiful night, other than the dead end in her emotions and ways of life. Did she seriously deserve to sit there and rot while her former lover when on a psychotic romp with a screw-up? Sel knew very well she wasn't being fair, and it was likely she was as messed in the head as anyone. Yet the hurt left in her wake just seemed to concentrate and build to anger as it stayed that way. Ruby orbs gazed softly at the sky, a sigh falling from her thin muzzle as she connected the different stars into many diverse patterns. There seemed to be nothing better to do anyway. Selene startled as the fire popped, forgetting the orange luminance had just been by her feet as she let herself mentally wander. What sort of dreams would she come up with now? Her inheitetance had been taken when Amy had made her write that letter...So what remained for her to uncover for the next part of her life?

Almost dumbly, the petite coydog looked up as a dark silhouette of a man approached, his scent reaching her delicate nose before she had sighted him. The faint glow of the fire aided the young woman as she made out the details of his appearance, large ears perked attentively as she listened to his polite words. Selene hadn't expected to have any visitors that night, yet there was a small tad of comfort there as he stood there. I think I'm fine, I-I'm Selene. His coloring was very similar to her own, wondering vaguely if there was others of her species also dwelling in the area. A fluffy tail gently brushed against the ground as she glanced up, content and comfortable with having this stranger warm himself at her fire. You can use my fire if you like, I don't mind.

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread