Pardon?
[html]

Sorry for late, pootsy response *w*

As soon as Cerberus had taken a hold of that slender hand once more to prove his smile to her, the dame smiled gently, giving a soft laugh. That milky gaze was warm and compassionate as she stared in her new friend's direction. The mottled pelted miss cupped his cheek gently for a moment more, still remaining friendly in her touch.

You know, I honestly don't doubt that you'll find someone someday, Cerberus. You're a very kind fellow. It's people like you that make my peregrine lifestyle worthwhile! the doe chimed lightly, sincerity evident.

But if I may be as so bold as to ask, what exactly brought up the question?

Her voice was curious once more, hand still lightly touching his face, as if reluctant to withdraw. Usually, people weren't so open to being touched by a stranger, and it comforted the stormy-pelted fae that someone actually was willing to allow contact, and that she could read their expression. Hark was still held forth as she continued to focus her attention on the snowy male.

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread