Another Day Come and Gone
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Her eyes dropped down to his hand, noticing the slight clenching of his fist. It appeared there was more going on with him than was being revealed. She lifted her eyes up, the scent of blood in the air once more with the reopened wound. A crocodile smile spread on her lips at his words. I'm always sure. Whether we've met only once or not, I can take care of myself. She didn't feel fear. Amy caused it, feeding off it from others.

She watched him take a drink, knowing that he had just exposed his vulnerability, admitting his weakness to drink before her. True, she was weak with it too, but at least she hid that fact better. Until the alcohol kicked in, that was. His words brought a laugh from the dog, noting the devious grin. She matched it with her own malicious smile, meeting his dark eyes. I might not lose my mind then. You might be surprised though. Perhaps I like the monster.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread