gradually the movement stops
[html]

The woman spent little time pondering his invitation and scaled the rocky projection in one lithe movement, joining him on the strip of moss. The two young felines clambered up behind her and he couldn't help but wonder why she kept two lynx's as companions. Together they explored the stone outcropping and he smiled gently at their antics. What curious company you keep, He remarked, watching carefully as she took a seat next to him. He followed her gaze as it traversed his body, noticing her expression change as she fixed a stare towards his jeans then back to his face questioningly. I don't like feeling so... Brows furrowing in thought, he reached for an explanation that would sound reasonable to the other. exposed. Wearily he reached a hand to the back of his neck and frowned. It wouldn't be easy to explain his issues with trust, nor how the clothing he wore kept him feeling secure and doubled as a reminder of his late friend and mentor. He was gifted with the jeans just weeks before Fauste had passed, and he hadn't gone without them since. Memories that he had tried for months to push back suddenly flooded into the front of his mind and Ark's expression fell instantly. He fixed a callous stare into the crackling fire- wallowing mournfully in his freshly-woken sorrow.

"Sorry, my name is Emmanuelle Brenna.. May I have your name?" Crap, he'd forgotten she was even here. He rubbed at his eyes wearily as if he could physically drive the depression from his somber face. Forcing a smile in her direction and trying to sound cheerful, he replied. My name is Ark'el Etos- you can call me Ark.

Behind the pair the sun had set, it's absence lending accent to the fire's glow. It's intensified light was reflected in the depths of her soft eyes, and her hair shone alluringly as the wind picked up. And what is such a foxy young thing such as yourself doing out here alone?

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8d1ec; text-shadow:#111c29 1px 1px 2px;}
.ark1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.ark1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.ark1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ark1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread