NO AIR
[html]
Sure!

"Awwwww. I can't believe I didn't see it. It was kinda fun, getting up here, though." Ember sat up, frowning at the line of blood dripping along the cracks in the planks. "No. And it keeps getting in...fected." She remembered the word that the other wolf had said. "I dunno. I can't keep staying in Twilight Vale forever. Do you hang out here a lot?" It wasn't a really common place.

"Hybrid doesn't like me. Said he was gonna get me next time he saw me." More than he already had. The wound hurt like Hell. Ember wasn't looking forward to that day, no, but she was determined that she was going to be ready for it. "I'll have a go at him if he tries...but other than that it's best to avoid them whenever I can." She didn't know if there were any coyotes from Inferni that weren't so horrible. If there were some, she hadn't met them yet. "You got attacked a few times, too. What happened?" She held a hand up to her shoulder, pushing on the gash and wincing. Maybe it'd stop bleeding soon. With her other hand she pointed at him, to his many scars.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread