What Rises Before The Dawn
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy watched him slip on the tank, noting the slight flair that it took on the edge. She looked away when the pants were stripped off, giving him the courtesy of privacy for him to put on the shorts. Glancing over she watched him slip on the silver cuffed bracelets, and the chain of silver that wrapped around his neck. It looked quite good on him. She smiled as he examined the outfit, doing the same. It had a surprising effect, making his curves stand out even more than they already did.

The elegance was what kept her attention though. He held the air of someone suitable to go to high places, to dine with great ones, yet with enough humility to know his place. Amazing. I could take you to my family like this. Amy smiled again before returning to her wagon, looking for another outfit for him to try on. They had done black and gold, and blue and silver, but what about a more violent color? What about red?

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread