All the Time in the World
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

How to make him see the worries of a mother, surrogate though she was, was the furthest thought from her mind as she found herself further drawn into his familiar presence. Happiness. There was no other expression other than this as her hammering heart swelled and she reveled only in the boundless joy roused by this violently engaged reunion.

Yet she could not bring herself to explain her troubles in great detail she could at least let him know what caused this terrible, yet fortunate ordeal. Complying with his subtle urging she backed away from her friend to allow him to breathe. She greeted his scrutinizing observations with a lazily fanning paw to ease to worry and assure despite the wound that she was well. “It was my own fault for not paying attention,” she confessed in somber tones lavished in humiliation. “I was… so caught in following his scent that, I did not know I was followed. And my absence of thought could have very well put more distance between myself and the little one…”

She spoke in fragments, fabricating a story with the characters only she knew and ignorantly expected Jaden to understand. Her words were hastily construed until they resounded in her ears and was at last able to make sense of them. Roughly, she shook her feather and flora adorned head for clarity, sparing what she could muster of an embarrassed smile on her weathered maw. Yet it was a short-lived glimpse of an expression as the severity of her mistake settled upon her and the whole of her form sank into itself. “I apologize…” she began again, softer this time as the weight of sadness muted her voice. “I have lost my charge… I pup I was given in exchange. He is Nayru’s son… the one whom she thought had passed and now I fear that his curious nature will bring about that fate. Or perhaps… it was my negligence…”

325 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread