[AW] Noise, Noise, Noise.
[html]

It's fine... I couldn't figure out what I wanted to write :/

He'd just crouched to sniff the ground for scents, on his hands and knees holding the knife while the breeze gently shuffled the shirt on his back that covered the bandage around his chest. Alduin's handy work had been a fine job and since his memory of herbs from his mother's teachings were coming back he thought he'd be able to do a good enough job on managing the wound until it healed as much as it could.

A man had come though, a cart noisily being pulled with his scent as it flowed towards him in the same wind that rustled Toby's faded red mane and clothes. He straightened up as the man bid him hello and the german shepherd took a look at the male before him. He hadn't seen him before, hadn't smelled the scent carried towards him. He forced a friendly smile on his face, hiding the annoyance that seemed to be more and more present with each day that passed. The only time life hadn't pissed him off lately was when he'd been getting stitched up by Alduin. Now Alduin was gone, though Toby intended to meet him again.

"Hello there. What brings you my way?" His voice was deep and it rolled off his tongue and carried over the shifting of air towards the other male. Who was this man? And what did he want with his cart and companion animal?

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread