she on the rocks sighed every day
[html]

Rambling post... -_-

He was sure the woman had misunderstood him. Fang was the bad one; not Toby. She went on, asking if she could help. The truth behind that answer was a complicated one. She couldn't do anything, right? Because Toby was someone who could never be loved and that's what he needed. His arms fell slack around the woman before he fully dropped them back to his sides and stepped back. Fang was the one to invade privacies anyway, not him. Fang was this. Toby was that. Fang was black. Toby was white. Fang was evil. Toby was...

What was Toby? He was a friend... to the limited amount of people he'd allowed himself to get close enough to in order to exchange names and words. What else? He was... was... A small annoyance started in him. Not knowing he'd be forever haunted by this annoyance while the line between the personalities was fading he tried to push it out of his mind forever. He was Toby. That was all he had to know for now.

"Don't be burdened by my problems, dear friend... I, uh," briefly he gazed at her eyes. Brown eyes. Nice eyes. Something better than his darkened ones. "I like your eyes," he said quickly feeling awkward and rather in need to cheer her up. Anything to change the conversation off his own problems and back over to something more cheerful... Cheerful like Pia, who'd decided to be his friend.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread