Sister Spy
[html]

OOC here!

Thana watched as Dhiate accidently bumped into the other slave, who seemed more aggressive. The other didn’t seem too happy about it since he pushed Dhiate to the ground. Thana was going to step forward and help up her friend but Dhiate was already pulling himself up. It seemed he had hurt his elbow though. There weren’t any scrapes thankfully.

Amy appeared to be surprised when Thana asked for a slave of her own. She turned her head as she growled. Perhaps it was a mistake to ask for one. Amy agreed to get her one in a just a couple days though. I actually have not traded with any others besides you Amy. There was never a need to. I’m sure I would be fine though with practice.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread