Sweet Victory!
[html]
OOC / +300

The silvery female couldn't overcome this excitement! Her small heart was about to burst with joy. Cheerful whines were gushing from her jaws like a geyser. Her whole rear end swiveling back and forth with each swoosh of her large tail. She looked around the forest, waiting for someone to come and confirm her great victory. The lifeless doe, lay before her. Blood streaming from the puncture wounds in it's neck, creating a puddle at her feet. Staining her paws in the crimson liquid, marking her with evidence of the victory. Seconds later Tharin burst from the surrounding woods greeting her with happy whines and licks to her face. She returned them, overjoyed that he came to witness her accomplishment. Fayne pushed her whole face up against his, nudging him as he joined in the celebration. "I-I can't believe I did it!! I killed a whole deer! Not some tiny rabbit or shrew, but a deer! I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but I did. Here it is, laying at my feet. Dead!"

Words were spewing out of her mouth so fast, she could barely keep up with them. The young female danced around. Rearing on her hinds and kicking her front paws like a wild stallion. Playful yelps escaping her throat. "What to do. I have to take this back and share with the pack. Show them that I'm capable. Not some useless she wolf with no skills. I'm a hunter!" Her antics came to an end as she walked back over to Tharin, giving him another headbutt and some more licks. "I'm so happy." Her words were soft and meaningful. After all that practice in the meadow, it finally paid off. She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to do it again. Maybe it was just luck. But, maybe it was skill. The hunter deep inside of her finally emerging. She hoped that was the case.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread