Spring Fever
[html]
They need to be battle buddies when they get older!

The girl swung around eagerly to face him as he’d feared, but she didn’t charge him and instead stood her ground as he was doing. She wasn’t scary, of course, but he was impressed by her show as her fur stood on end. After heeding his hastily spat-out words, however, she tipped her head to the side and questioned him innocently.

“Yes,” Skoll said wearily, his fur smoother now. He drew his paws in more underneath him, no longer spread out in a battle stance, and looked her over again out of curiosity. She was even a more proper gold than him, although her coat was marred by the black on her hind legs, tail, and the streaks on her face. He’d never really seen fur like that before.

“I was following you, and then you jumped at me, and… Well, I thought you were playing, but I don’t think you thought you were playing.” He scowled, although he wasn’t mad so much as mentally weary. He might’ve been able to continue the fight forever, and eventually outlast her with his excellent endurance, but his patience had run out.

<style>
.skollblue p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:3px; text-indent:25px;}
.skollblue b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.skollblue t {font-style:italic; color:#fff;}
.skollblue {background-color:#2B3B3D; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#759BC1; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YPVPL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 2px 0px; border:2px solid #718991; margin:2px auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268;}
.skollblue .ooc {text-align:right; color:#102015; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; padding:10px 0px 5px 0px; margin:3px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread