Not quite so vigilant now
[html]

You don't fail at life, though we should get this moving a little faster if we want any more to come of it before the end of the month!

"I wasn't sure you would come," he said after a moment. They had shared a few happy moments under the thick canopy of the southern woods, but he knew that she was in much more danger than he was...he half expected her to steer clear of him from that point on, before she ended up with her skull on one of the sticks lining Inferni's borders. What made him feel the worst was the knowledge that she was a coyote, and to some degree belonged to her own people just as he belonged to his. If they decided to abuse her or kill her for her association with him, even with his abilities, he could not simply walk into Inferni and stop them.

"I'm having a hard time keeping my mind clear," he said after a moment, his eyes studying her gracile features. He saw her face, one which had shown him tenderness, but he knew had shown cruelty and viciousness to many others of his kind. It was troubling that he was having difficulties...his job required a sharp mind, but right now she was all he was thinking about, it seemed. "Despite that, I'm glad to see you again." The truth was, he had an even harder time keeping his thoughts straight when she wasn't around.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread