God gave me you for the ups and downs.
[html]

INSOMNIA,
I set fire to the rain, Watched it pour as I touched your face, Well, it burned while I cried.

A sly smile tugged at her lips, serpent tongue tasting the air. She spotted him on the other side, looking eagerly at her. His neck pressed over her own, the sound of his rapidly beating heart drumming in her ears, the pressure of his pulse against her own neck. A violent surge of electricity at his touch, branched and burned through her entire body. His scent filled her airways, and she pressed her muzzle into the fine sinew of muscle at his shoulder. It shivered with strength, the power that lay coiled within the fine brute’s chest had her own body reacting and reaching closer for his touch. His muzzle lay against her own shoulder then, drawing her closer to the warmth of his embrace. A second bristle of electricity shivered down her frame, muscles shivering beneath him. You are such a klutz but I love you anyway. She could have purred at the sound of his voice, his whisper so close to her ear, his delicate pet name, the thickness of his scent, and his touch. How every part of him commanded her to be closer! The shadows of a smile touched her mouth and she turned her head to lick his muzzle.

"Well, as much as I love cuddling in the mud with you...I would like to be clean than dirty." Looking back up at him slowly, her face painted with her happiness. She had tested the idea of him getting tired of waiting on her, of him finding another… It enraged her. Not only by the thought of him leaving her side for another but for how deeply he had gained his way to her heart. She could not imagine never having met him in the forest that night, her favorite play thing. ”Anyway…” She stood up then, nervous and antsy with waiting to hear what he may say, her over thinking of what he may or may not have with another, and with her stupid and silly emotions that she should not have. She looked down at the male and grinned.

word count - 000. ooc - out of character text here.

template by revo, image by ems. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread