Sweet Victory!
[html]
OOC: Uuuuuuuh... / +000

Fayne's forest green eyes seemed to glow when Tharin assured her of great accomplishment. A bright smile coming to her face followed by a chortle. The thought of her becoming terrifying was comedic to her. Her small frame and feminine features were anything but terrifying. Unless you were the now lifeless doe, or a dangerous rogue threatening to hurt her loved ones. if that was the case she could be a ruthless warrior as she has many times before. She must have scared the daylights out of the poor creature. It's last sight being her open jaws flying at it from the trees, when only moments before had it been grazing peacefully. "I never really thought of myself as terrifying. But, I suppose I may become a force to be wary of. With time." With that sentence she held her head high, tail swaying behind her proudly. She would definitely make her pack proud if she became a revered huntress. Admired by all. It was goal worth working towards..

Tharin's question brought up a valid point. How was she going to drag the doe back home? It must weigh about as much as she did, if not more. Even both of the wolves would have trouble carrying it back. The young female tilted her head from side to side as she looked over her catch, determining what would be the best way to bring it home. She'd been so caught up in the excitement that she'd lost all common sense. Of course, the best way to bring it home would to to shift into Optime or Secui form and simply carry it. She looked back to Tharin, remembering their meeting in the woods. Shifting in front of him was a horrible idea, something she would never do again. In fact, she was fearful of being in Optime form around him at all. Knowing the looks she would receive were not welcoming ones. "Well. Doesn't look like we could carry it back very easily. That was a silly thought. It would be best to call the pack to come here." With that, she tossed her head back and released a long howl into the woods. Hoping that someone would hear and join her and Tharin in this feast. Now, they had to wait for someone to arrive. She turned to Tharin and smiled. "So, what were you doing when I howled?"

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread