[AW] Noise, Noise, Noise.
[html]

OOC here! That moment when you have no idea what part of Northern Tides you're actually in... >_>"

Directions? That was all he wanted. This is what he told himself as his annoyance grew. Stupid lupercis from far off coming here to believe they're the next big thing. The next person to sell out and make the most profit. A growl held itself down. He wouldn't waste his breath. If he wanted directions, he could get them. Then he would leave, right? No harm done... Toby's head began to hurt with more inward conflict. Every day it'd seem he'd pulled back a new layer of problems going on in the german shepherd's mind. Every day it was a fight between he and him. No one else. Not even Fang.

"New Dawn is the closest. Welcome to Nova Scotia. As for the distance I really don't know. I seem to get lost everywhere I go." He gave a small thought. Where was he? Northern Tides... He gave a bit more of thought. Examining the terrain around him. Somewhere North, he wanted to say. He really had no idea where he was. "The pack will be about... South-east from here but more east than south." Did he care right now about the terrible directions? Not exactly. Did the secret good-dwelling part of him care? Yes. He gave a small sigh. "How about we walk until I find some land mark?" He motioned with his head toward the general south-east direction.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread