Rain on Me
[html]

Words – 200+

The woman was drenched. As he watched her carefully, judging whether she was worth trusting, he noticed just how similar they were. With all his white and grey fur dyed pure black they looked almost like they could be a matching pair. The only differences between them were obvious from gender and their scars. He wasn’t sure where the woman’s origins might be but she had the build to be a tundra wolf too. The similarities and the fact that she wasn’t armed, drenched in the cold rain, and fairly beautiful pushed his mind down the road of sympathy and the warm beginnings of trust.

With a small sigh that was of a reluctance to move his sore body, he reached down and picked up his metal gauntlets. He pulled them out of the grass and dumped the small amount of water that had collected in the before scooting himself over and setting them on the other side of his body. What was left was a still warm spot next to him that he offered to female with a wave of his hand. The weather has that effect. Come get out of the wind before the rain starts up again. I actually wouldn’t mind the company. He returned her respectful nod with an inviting smile.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread