[M]Nightmare's Call
[html]

WC:334.

After all that had happened, the death of her daughter, the capture of her son, the loss of her friends; it seemed to Kiara that she had somehow offended some sort of deity. It seemed like a powerful spirit, or vengful god had decided that the arctic wolf needed to pay for an unknown crime. Perhaps it was fate, or simply coincidence. Even so, yet another threat loomed at Ichika's boarders and brought unease to the new mother's mind. Her puppies were in danger so long as that dog was anywhere near Ichika. Despite her best efforts to warn Amy off, she simply stood there an smiled in her sickly, sweet way.

Amy's words only fueled Kiara bitter hatred for the female, but she too smiled. Her fangs bared through her deathly grin. "Amy, you are as delusional as always. But I am afraid to say, it is only you who claims such fantasies." Kiara was no longer a hapless wolf who knew nothing of fighting other canines. She had fought and won against a coyote, and even though the fight had been unfair, it somehow changed her. To shed the blood of luperci, it was an incredible thing for one bound to a single form. Even though Kiara still knew little about fighting, her battle had given her some confidence.

The yellow dog raised her muzzle a little and an emotion flashed briefly across her face. Kiara's head tilted just a hair as confusion darted through her mind. Amy had reacted to something; although what, the arctic wolf could not guess. The luperci's question made a smile of superiority spread across Kiara's face. "I wont grace that question with an answer, although I see you have had your puppies. Tell me luperci, what was it like to give birth on your own like the uninfected? I'm dying to know how 'uncivilized' it made you feel." Kiara tail wagged, she knew she was playing with fire, but the insult was too hard to resist.

Table By Bria

<style>
.kill2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.irish p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kill2 b {color:#FFEBCD; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kill2 {background-color:#660100; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... sav6-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius: 15px; margin:0px auto; padding:390px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#A9A9A9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kill2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread