[M]Nightmare's Call
[html]

OOC ouch. mentioning her pups a bad move

A mocking grin remained. Kiara could deny it all she wanted, but there was a reason why Kiara had come to her call. She couldn't resist Amy, her sweet little toy. They were connected, as much as she was sure Kiara would love to severe that and live her own life. Amy wasn't going to let that happen though. She enjoyed tormenting the white wolf. True, she wasn't nearly as much fun as when Amy had first found her. Amy would need a new toy soon, someone even more innocent than this one. For now though, Kiara fit the bill perfectly.

That changed as soon as the stupid wolf had the gall to mention Amy's pups. Always, Amy had been in control meeting the white wolf, leading what had happened. Mentioning those weak beings though, the ones Amy was shamed to have given birth to, dragged around like nothing angered her. It quickly hid itself under a sickly grin, a secret revealed. So Kiara wasn't infected. Amy would have to fix that. Don't trouble yourself with that dear. I had a proper medic and everything I needed. It appears that you are lacking however. So I shall give you a gift. Smiling Amy approached, dagger flicking out into her hand.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread