Another Day Come and Gone
[html]
Words – 300+

Dark thoughts filled Jaden’s mind in the moments he hovered so close. He could feel her warmth, her breath on his neck it was intoxicating and numbing. It seemed to short a second before she shoved him back showing again that she had strength in her small form. He was now pinned against the tree he’d had his back to and the woman’s words after were acidic and dangerous. For the first time, he realized she could have killed him. Right then, leaning into his unarmored and undefended form and leaving him no room to dodge, no way to defend himself, she could have drawn the short blade on her hip and spattered his warm blood all over her blond coat.

The thought was striking and Jaden kept silent the whole while she spoke, a narrow-eyed expression of defeat on his futures. Amy was the first person to ever gain such an advantage over him. Never before had he been so careless as to give it. She didn’t say how vulnerable he was. It didn’t even need to be pointed out. He could feel the weakness and it burned.

But she didn’t kill him. The flask was whisked from his grasp and the Alaskan found his gaze falling on her behind as she stepped away from him. Now was his chance to escape. If he weren’t a trained killer, not only would he not have made it this far alive, but he wouldn’t have had the courage to follower her as she strutted away from him. Something about her having beaten him was irresistible. It made her dark personality and wonderful body only that much more sexy.

I ruled out easy when I first felt your blade, He breathed and slowly followed her, but now you have proven, again, that you want me alive for something. What might that be? I doubt it’s our small talk or that drink in you paws.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread