A Helping Hand.
[html]

Sorry about the wait :3

So forgiving. The male was unlike anyone he'd ever met. Males were suppose to be rude and harming. They were suppose to strike out for any sign of dominance, agression, disgust; the list went on and on. Toby didn't trust most males because of it but at least Alduin was different and he could tell. Something about his mannerisms. Or maybe how he carried himself. Or something of how he smiled at Toby reassuringly and didn't stay mad for the growl. He was so kind! So nice!

An apologetic smile on his lips, it only faltered when Amelia started hissing and growling and baring her fangs which he cast her a weary glance and said, "I promise it was an accident little one." And the fact that it was an accident not intended for such a charming pair of animals made him a little annoyed. His annoyance had been stalking him, coming out at times he never imagined he'd be frustrated with. Toby was suppose to be the calm and patient one. The one who never got mad unless it was at Fang. Right? He gave a sigh and shoved the thoughts far away from his mind. He would not be upset with Alduin around.

Alduin wanted to help, he was sure of it, so when he asked for Toby to share he wouldn't ignore him. "Well... where to start? Alduin you must know I have two personalities... Fang is the evil one that divided from my personality back when I was kidnapped and sexually abused in a pack of all males..." This little bit of information... The way he always started when he shared his story. Pia had taken the personality spill just fine so why couldn't Alduin? Besides there was no changing him. He might as well chase him away now before a growing relationship was killed by it later.

"It's always been obvious which was the good personality until now... See, now Fang is going crazy over one female instead of raping like he usually does against my own will and he's more dominant now so I can hardly control him. He can monitor my conversations like I use to do for his but I can't monitor his..." Had it made any since? Toby wasn't sure but he decided to pause and look at Alduin for feedback; a way to tell he was following in the conversation.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread