Not quite so vigilant now
[html]
I never slept is why you turned in earlier than me. T.T

You are the weapon I choose.

Asphyxia smiled at his words. She didn't think much when he was around, she only thought about him, like they were the only two wolves left in the world. The day seemed bland but as soon as they met up, it seemed worth getting up everyday to see his face. "Let me tell you, this is quite new to me too. However, it hasn't been all that long... but when you're around it seems like almost... all the bad in the world is gone." she smiled as her angelic voice carried amongst the spot they were sitting. Without breaking eye contact, she reached for his hand, brushed hers over the top of his, "The only fear that I'll ever have when you are around, is what's going to happen if someone from Inferni found out... or even worse... a wolf that could twist so much stuff around about what they saw, either way I'd still be dead. However, I guess I would already be dead if it wasn't for you, I'd be spreading rabies around the lands without any thought of what I'm doing. So I guess there is no reason to fear."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread