[M] Watch what happens when I lose control
She watched as he went into a play bow and her ears flicked intently forward. Her tail lifted away from its protective position wagging freely and heavily downward. She almost wanted to go into a playful bow back, but as he stood he asked her a very simple question. The question, thought simple, was hard to answer. Yes, she was happy with Ookami--when he was around, but he wasn't always there for her when she needed him there. How many times had he left her high and dry? How long had it been since last they talked? A month since they joined New Dawn. Her eyes lowered away from him and he said in an almost stern tone 'don't lie to me.' Adonia never lied, she may with hold information, but never would lie...intentionally.

She waited and then spoke, "...I am...when he is around...but when he is gone...I feel alone." Her eyes never meeting to his feeling his gaze burning on her. She sat down the weight of her words hitting her as she thought hard about them. Ookami..where are you? Why are you gone from me for so long? Her ears swiveled at the sound of grass rustling. Her head lifted and she turned to look back at the sound. It was her eaglet. He had been trailing behind her and finally caught up. During her season she had been so restless she hadn't sat still much making it hard for him to stay on her back, and around her for that matter. She was beginning to feel real bad about it. Her ears going flat on her head as she stood up, her body turning, her back to Noah without much thought in her actions.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She bowed then laid down promptly before anything could happen. Her nose coming to touch her bird's beak. He was still so young, but his fluff was slowly turning into real feathers, he peeped out a few protests before giving a soft, but stern nip on her nose. "..I really need to name you.." Her head lifted and her eyes finally met with Noah's seeing their blue hues, "..this is my eaglet...I've had him for nearly a month now...Ookami has yet to meet him...I was hoping he would help me name my bird.." Her head again lowered. She shouldn't reveal these things to other males'....really it was no ones business if Ookami and her were doing great or sour. Adonia's emotions were held out, though. It was hard for her to just ignore how she felt, or for her to not spew what thoughts, or plans came to her mind.

Messages In This Thread