Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Cerberus' words startled Amy. Surely he didn't know the true worth of the dull blade. His next words confirmed that, relaxing the trader. He didn't know, she could still get what she wanted from him. He wasn't aware of how large a bargaining chip that was. Amy could still walk away, making him reconsider, stubborn enough to hold strong. A playful grin was shot her way, met by an icy one from Amy. She could play, her games were just a lot more rough on her partner.

Willing to give up? That was far too powerful a statement, almost threatening. He really didn't know what he was doing if he was saying that. Shaking her head Amy spoke. I might be willing to let you reacquaint with your friend for a short time for the knife. Of course, he is valuable to me. If you're not willing, I can turn away, find something better. Raoth grinned, an arm lifting to rub at Dhiate, making it clear that the wolf was out of reach of the hybrid without Amy's consent.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread