Sister Spy
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy watched Thana step over. Her politeness was good, if seeming far too false. The words made the assumption that he was there to purchase as well, putting Dhiate in the position of having approached Thana first, instead of Thana seeking it out. That wasn't how Amy needed her to be though. She needed a suave merchant with the guts to approach a pack and propose trade. Good, but less sugar. You're too false. Remember, you're approaching them. Tell them how you can benefit them.

Turning to Dhiate Amy quickly did a mock of the words. I have come to trade. I have several items I promise with high quality. I can deliver from anywhere you wish. Would you like to view them? An invitation to view, stating why she was there, pulling him in with her wishes. She softly signaled for Dhiate to think about what he might need. Remember, they're warriors. She hoped that he could act well enough, Raoth fighting to hide a snigger from the criticism the pair was being plagued with.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread