Making up for lost time. AW
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 I think it's Skye who's going to be doing the teaching Tongue Skye is very capable in a fight.

The woman quickly shifted and Skye withdrew her dagger fully. Her form was wiry and muscled, and although she was not as hulking as Sky, she was undoubtedly quicker - she herself had been in fights as well, fights to defend her borders, and her and her knife were not a force to be reckoned with, as this arrogant and disrespectful woman before her would quickly learn.

"Coming from the dirty mouth of a useless traitor," she snarled, anger and violence in her eyes now. Sky herself had also sworn to protect the pack and she had done no better a job protecting it from the vermin Liam within her own home no less. She had done nothing to protect it. She scorned her leaders, threatened her members, yes, but protection? She never lifted a single claw to protect the lands that Skye stood on - all that the pathetic woman had done for the pack was run away from it.

The female bristled as the loner dared to pretend that she was an ounce more powerful on these lands than she. Her muscles coiled under cream-colored fur; she lifted her sharp dagger and stared at Sky, stared right into her traitorous and cowardly soul.

"Leave," she snarled lowly - a warning. "Leave and never return to these lands. Leave and you won't meet the wrath of my knife." Oh, Sky may underestimate the cream-colored leader, but that would only give the alphess the upper hand in the fight. That would only spring the element of surprise on this woman, should she choose to make the idiotic choice of fighting with the alpha of the lands she stood on. "You run away like a coward from here, you steal away an innocent man's pups, you scorn me, you scorn the pack, and now you will never return here or I will ensure that your tongue never makes impudent and empty threats again." Sky was done giving orders to the pack of Cercatori d'Arte. Sky was done dressing up in a leader's fur and parading around weakly. Sky was done pretending that she had any power on these lands.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread