Sister Spy
[html]

OOC here

Thana listened as Amy gave her advice and nodded once she was finished. She turned to Dhiate and gave an example of what she should say when trying to trade with Casa. Thana listened quietly and stored the words away in memory. Dhiate waited a moment to respond. Probably trying to think of a response. Thana had weapons she could trade but she didn’t have any armor. She would have to look into getting some before going to Casa. Dhiate sure seemed to be in character but Thana had no idea how to respond. She thought for a moment before looking at Dhiate again. I have a few pieces of armor but if they aren’t exactly what you’re looking for, I could obtain other pieces in no time.

Her hand went to rest on her hip as she waited for criticism from Amy or for Dhiate to respond again. Raoth seemed to think the situation was funny or something since he seemed to be fighting not to laugh. Thana was quickly becoming angry with how the slave was acting. If it was Dhiate, she wouldn’t have cared because he was her friend but Raoth she had just met.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread