From start to finish...I cover it all
[html]

WC:4+

The male wasn’t sure what he could say to make sure that her happy mood stayed just that. The silver three legged monster really did not want to make the grey toned lady upset in any means, she was to pretty, to kind, she was one of a kind pack member. The silver male just gave a slight nod, he did not need her thanks, and he did not want it either. ”Yes. So no, being upset over them. They are fine.” The silver male pulled his head away slowly as he looked fully at her face, her pretty face.

The monster listened further to her story about how her sister had really been the one to help raise and the grey lady sung nothing but praises about her, the male shook his head swiftly. ”No beauty can compare to what I see here.” the male spoke truthfully to the lady, though maybe it was just a bit too bluntly.

This was horrid, the harsh, cold hearted silver monster was finding him-self liking this she wolf more and more, he wasn’t sure if it was just the loneliness that was in his heart or if it was really her, she was one of a kind, and a sweet and pretty one to go along with this whole matter.

He was brought back from his shocking horrid thoughts, as he looked up at her. ”Oh…I meet with the alphas shortly after the pack was made, and knew that maybe for one in my life I should do something random, and join a new pack with very different life styles from what the other packs around here where like.” The male spoke truthfully. He then found out the beta was mated to his mother…again. Then him and his mother had a fight because was quick to pass judgment on his brother’s mate, and then him. The silver male was getting heated just thinking about the snow flake colored babe, and her one sided views. ”Have you made yourself at home here?” The male questioned her. He was really just looking for a reason to keep talking to her, just so that for once he found the one thing in the whole of New Dawn that claimed the hate that boiled away inside of the twisted heart and soul. He gave his head a little twist to the side, giving a soft flick of his tail bring it over his feet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread