sweet dreams are made of this [J]
ooc: wc: 523

you love me, you know it. ;3 i made this post especially short for you!

[html]
Letting a soft smile relax her features, Camila appreciated Jazper's conceding that he meant no offense. She had met all sorts during her travels between Spain and Canada, and she had found it easier to assume the worst of people as opposed to blindly trusting them. But she was reassured for some reason by Jazper, and found herself relaxing in his presence. While he wasn't immediately welcoming her with open arms, she would be suspicious of such actions, and as a result made no move to stand down on her request.

Backing up a few steps to allow Jazper to take the hare comfortably, she did not want to immediately gain too much proximity to the male before she trusted him, but she made no move to stop him from picking up her gift. It was for him and his pack, after all. Unable to suppress a grin when she heard Jazper praise her skills with her knives, Camila tried to counteract her pride with another shrug that shook the bangles on her wrist. "Probably no better than what you could do with the blades you have." the woman offered, a combination of wit, observation, and praise rolled into a few words.

Nodding as he acknowledged how his pack would enjoy such a gift, Camila had nothing else to add besides her request to join the pack, and listened for a while as Jazper's conditions were laid about before her. Of course, her answer was on the tip of her tongue, the woman having been through enough to know exactly what to say in defense of her joining, but the real conflict was whether or not she would want to offer it up to someone completely new to her. After a few moments of weighing her dilemma, the Spanish fae finally opened her maw, with a hint of reluctance in her tone, but it was clear from her posture that she would not back down from the decision she made. Her chin was raised now, more so than it had been before but not to the extent that it could be seen as disrespectful, simply proud of herself, and the moonlight accented the gleam in her eyes.

"In my youth I caused an accident to befall my pack and it resulted in my exile. It was a minor offense but the sense of injustice to them was strong. However that is nothing compared to the sense of injustice I felt when no one came to my defense. I was no more than four months old. You say your pack is Casa di Cavalieri? In my Spanish tongue, Casa is house, and Cavalieri is similar to caballeros, which means knights. If your pack is indeed a house of knights, I had wished for one in my time of need and want no other canine to go without in their time of need." Her tone was determined but not loud, and at the end she turned her gaze to Jazper's, strong but not beseeching, wondering what was rolling through the giant's mind.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread