A Friend Indeed
[html]
I am a vision, I am justice, Never thought that I could love.
Living in shadows, Fading existence, It was never good enough
Word Count :: 000

Skye did not find herself waiting too long and before she knew it, she was face to face with one of the leaders of her neighboring pack. Skye dipped her head as a sign of respect to the other leader and smiled; each movement, each action she made was an action of charisma, of charming, of things she knew that would make her more likable. Skye found that she could pull these acts quite well, even when in the face of someone she didn't like, although she did not often choose to do so in the case of the latter.

However, she found her smile true and genuine in greeting this woman - the aire of the pack she visited was a friendly one, and the woman in front of her a visage of that aura. She mentally noted that she could now put a face to the name - Annan was the yellowish-brown woman.

"Skye Collins, leader of Cercatori d'Arte," she said amiably. Before she said anything else, Skye found that she was now in the presence of the tall black warrior Jazper. She liked Jazper - his friendly demeanor coupled with his love of his pack and fierce defense of it endeared him to her, and she was pleased to see that he was in her company once again.

"It's lovely to see you too, Jazper," she said jovially, again smiling the genuine smile that came so rarely across her face. The next words came as a surprise to the woman, although she did not show it - quickly morphing her faint surprise into an image of one who was pleasantly reminded of something, she made a mental note to link Jazper and Taliesin as brothers from now on. "He is doing quite well; I'll tell him that you said hello," she said warmly.

Then, she looked at both the leaders. "I apologize for not arriving sooner to greet our newest neighbors; I am afraid I was all caught up within Cercatori d'Arte." She accompanied the statement with a slightly goofy grin, and then brought out the pack that held the gifts for the leaders. "Please - accept these gifts as a late but no less heartfelt welcome."

You are the light that shines the way

Image courtesy of geezaweezer

<style>
.GR2_SkyeShows p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SkyeShows b {font-family:verdana; color:#3c9502; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px;}
.GR2_SkyeShows {background-color:#a8a499; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6906/skye2g.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #c7c5be; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SkyeShows .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #c7c5be; }
.GR2_SkyeShows .name {text-align:center; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_SkyeShows .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Glass Antiqua; font-size:18px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:13px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; }
.GR2_SkyeShows .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #010101; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread