Fright
[html]

OOC here!

The foolish wolf twisted in her grasp, trying to fight in a helpless situation. Amy only grinned, holding her grip firm with the fall. Amy landed firmly on top, holding her down. The thin creature did her best, struggling to get away from her grasp, but it was pointless. She was too strong, completely overpowering the weakling that was in her grasp. Amy might not be shooting at her bird anymore, but she was definitely having fun.

Leaning back Amy yawned, watching the struggle with plain amusement. If it hadn't worked once, there was no way it was going to work in the future. Amy's ears swiveled forward, listening to the words. Monster? Surely you are mistaken. You're the monster, flashing yourself to everyone, an absolute beast. I am civilized. I work to improve my skills. I was hoping to improve my aim, but working with knives is just as well. She drew the knife out, flicking it over the wolf, not yet cutting in.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread