You granted me what I wanted
[html]

OOC she be bad with children

Word Count → 000

Amy had to bite her lip to keep from striking the child again. The pup had done what it shouldn't have done, and now here it was, snarling with anger from the safety of the leader. Was this child so spoiled that it thought it could get away with whatever she wanted? The rubbing just confirmed that the eyes were still irritated. A smart move, avoiding breathing in what the pup had believed to hold poison, but it was something meant to be breathed in, and would irritate her eyes to no end unless that was taken care of.

The cloth was taken, and Amy adopted a respectful position again, her face blank of emotion. The pup was investigating where she shouldn't have been. I simply moved to teach her a lesson. The damage would have been much lower if the pup hadn't had training avoiding such powders. It was a simple explanation, one that summarized how Amy felt. If asked she'd go into more detail, but she felt that it was good enough for now.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread