it kicks and it kicks like a pony
ooc: wc = 326

ugh it's so short and bad i hope you don't mind! DX

[html]
Immediately after her overreaction had subsided, a pang of guilt crept into her soul at Hadley's reaction. If anything, he seemed just as startled as she was, and even more so as his submissive behavior persisted. Puzzled, Camila cocked her head slightly, trying to reconcile why someone of a higher rank than she was in the pack was showing her subordination, but she did not wish to pry. If it persisted for too long she'd bring it up, but in the meantime their conversation seemed to get rolling slowly but surely.

Creasing her lips into a gentle smile, the fae's two-toned eyes gained a small sparkle as her companion spoke of how lucky he was to be here of all places. Perhaps the two of them had more in common than she'd imagined at first. It was by pure chance that Casa was the pack she found. She'd nearly traveled in the opposite direction, to the eastern side of the island, and who knew where she would have ended up? Additionally, she nearly approached Inferni's borders, if it weren't for the skulls lining their territory. From what she could tell of Casa di Cavalieri, there was nothing wanting in her new pack. "I am as well. Circumstances could have turned much differently, but I think this is the best."

Flicking her ears to catch what Hadley had offered her, Camila's pleasure at hearing his words were evident. She didn't hide the wider smile that came to the forefront, and gave a swift nod, rising to her feet as she did so, like a dancer readying for the stage. "I was going to explore this afternoon on my own, but I would much rather have some company, Hadley, thank you for the offer." Twirling one of her bangles around her narrow wrist, an idea came to the young fae's mind before it lighted upon her lips.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread