[M] [DND] I am capable of really anything
((ffffuuuu I suck so badly for the wait!))

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at Bartholomew's boldness. Even if he had no idea what coffee was, he sure as hell knew plenty about sex. "I don't know about that," he responded playfully. "I don't think you'd have to beg to get what you want." Especially from me. Mr Cubbins was pretty sexy. Uniquely-patterned fur, a low, smooth voice, great fashion sense (Sebastian particularly admired his jacket) and a very attractive manner.

A musician, painter and actor too? Someone was going to have to prevent the Italian from leaping on Bartholomew right away. Sebastian licked his lips briefly, his salmon-pink tongue dampening his chops as his orange eyes focused on the other man's charming smile. "I paint too," he smiled. "Play the piano well, and I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say I'm a pretty good dancer. I know how to use my body..." Sebastian took a slow drink of the red wine, licking his lips again. "And let others use it. If I have a partner, of course." The foxy male winked deliberately at Bartholomew once again, entwining the curly tail through his fingers.

Sebastian nearly jumped when Bart suddenly rested a hand on his head. He hadn't expected such a touch, but he did enjoy it. He let out a soft sigh and half-closed his eyes, a lazy smile letting Bart know that he appreciated the touch. A low purr of a growl escaped him as the bigger male ran his ivory hand through Sebastian's virtually non-existent mane. Really, it was just some slightly puffier fur running down his back.

A low laugh rumbled from his chest as Bart's question. "Did I lose my accent that quickly?" he asked cheerfully, nuzzling his cheek into the black-and-white male's furry skirt. It was very soft. "I'm from the land once called Italy," he responded mysteriously. "Where did you get your clothes?" he asked curiously, still slowly twirling the curly tail around his hand. A beautiful white jacket and an extremely soft brown skirt. He continued to rub his cheek into the comfortable skirt, his eyes closing in bliss.

Messages In This Thread